2012年7月12日星期四

Community News: PHPEasy.co.uk Launched

Carl Gresswell has put together a new site that aims to provided tutorials for budding PHP developers out there looking to advance their knowledge of the language and some of the best practices surrounding it - PHPEasy.co.uk.



I have created PHPeasy with the aim of providing tutorials, tips, code snippets and news on the subject of PHP. I rarely get the opportunity to discuss PHP and share thoughts with other like minded developers, so I'm hoping that this blog will allow me to do that. I aim to provide resources that will be useful to coders of all levels, whether a newbie or master I'm hoping that there will be something for everyone.


It's a relatively new site, but there's already a series posted (parts 1-3) about some of the basics of working with object-oriented programming in PHP:


没有评论:

发表评论